Once your child has mastered the skill of drinking from the Tiny Cup, they are ready to drink more ounces of liquid at mealtime. That’s right – your child has graduated to the Mini Cup! Open cup drinking is important, as it supports healthy oral and speech development, aids with teething, helps your toddler build a strong swallow & can decrease tooth decay.
- Mini size for mini mouth and hands
- Soft silicone protects toddler's developing teeth
- Non-slip silicone grip makes movements to the mouth more successful
- Interior angle provides even flow for safe drinking
- Weighted base and tactile bumps provide topple resistance
- Safe to use with cold, warm, and hot foods and liquids